Art Prints

Monday 25 June 2018

Happy - Birthday - 2018 - To - Evewin Lakra


Happy - Birthday - 2018 - To - Evewin Lakra - Youtube Video



Hey Guys This is "Evewin Lakra"

So Right Now I'm Here At The Beldih Cemetery

Enjoying My Birhtday WALK

Here At The Cemetery

Listening To The Sounds of The Beautiful BIRDS

"Koel"

Watching The EXOTIC ButterFlies

By Wearing My NEW Shoes

You Can Check It Over Here,

Its The "Benetton"

SPORTS SHOES

Which I've Purchased Few Days Back

From Myntra.com


Thankyou JESUS

Thankyou ALL For ALL Your LOVE & SUPPORT

& Ya I'll Be Making Plenty of MORE

Videos COMING Really Really SOON

To My Youtube Channel

& Ya Many Interesting STUFFS Coming Really Soon

So This is "Evewin Lakra" Saying PEACE To All

& Enjoy Your Day On My BIRTHDAY :)

Keh Keh.... Bye Bye :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment