Art Prints

Sunday 2 September 2018

Took MORNING BATH With PETROL


Took MORNING BATH With PETROL
M I So RICH ?

Naaaaa......!!!!!!!!!

Went To The #Indian #Oil #Petrol #Pump of Circuit House Area Petrol Pump #Jamshedpur #Jharkhand To Fill Up My Bike for Rs. 200

The Petrol Pump Employee was Filling Up My Bike TANK Without HOLDING The Petrol Dispenser Nozzle & By The TIME The COUNTER Reached Rs.120-130  BOOM The NOZZLE Automatically flew up with PETROL PRESSURE & Me ,  My Bike & The Guy Next To Me , We All GOT WET With FRESH PETROL,


#Digital #INDIA Going WRONG Way, Setting The Counter to #AUTOMATIC & NOT HOLDING THE  Petrol Dispenser Nozzle BY THE #Indian #Oil #Petrol #Pump  EMPLOYEE is Not The Right way to Fill Up PETROL.

AFTER #COMPLAINING TO THE #MANAGER

I Ended Up Paying Rs.50 Less

i.e.

I Paid Rs.150 NOT Rs.200

Your Employee was saying its just a Little Bit of Petrol that got out of My Bike ,

But Thankfully The Guy NEXT TO ME saw it CLEARLY & TOLD THE EMPLOYEE TO ACCEPT HIS FAULT OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE STILL INSISTED ME TO PAY RS.200.

No comments:

Post a Comment