Art Prints

Saturday 25 March 2017

Ankur F-14 L.P.G. Gas-Leak Caught On Camera Evewin Lakra Saved The Day


Ankur F-14 L.P.G. Gas-Leak Caught On Camera Evewin Lakra Saved The Day
(Youtube Video)




Date: 24th March 2017



Time: Around 9:00 P.M.


################################################
Evewin Lakra Saved The Day :)

I was working on My Computer, Suddenly My mom asked me to Go Down & Check whose Milk is Burnt, there was a Sharp Smell of Burning Milk which was coming from the balcony, so I decided to have a check, The moment I stepped outside My home Door I experienced Extreme foul-Smell of L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leaking (So hard) that I panicked, 1st I thought its coming from Flat No.1 (because few days back Flat No.1 L.P.G. Gas Cylinder was Leaking so I thought again the smell was coming from the same Flat No.)
but I was WRONG....... I then Rang the Door-bell of every FLAT of our Building from:

F-1
(F-2 was Locked)
F3
F4
F5
F6
F7
F8
F9
F10 (Locked)
F11
F12 (Locked)
F13
F14 (Locked)
F15
F16
F17
F18

& I informed them that Someone's
L.P.G. Gas Cylinder is Leaking from our Flat Building,
Most of them 1st Said (They are not Smelling anything) but the moment the Stepped out of their Door They Felt that Sharp Smell of the L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leak.
Everyone is now Believing Me that Yes I'm telling the Truth, L.P.G. Gas Cylinder is Leaking but till now We Don't know Whose Flat Cyclinder is Leaking......Then I was Checking the Ground Floor Flat (F2) (Which was Locked) from outside kitchen window (which was closed) because nobody was in the house, but there I can Only smell the Burnt Milk, No Sharp Smell of L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leak was coming in the outside again again when I went inside our building Staircase, the Cylinder Leak can be felt again......then I saw another person from our flat Checking out the same thing....."His name is Mr. Chawhan" (From Flat No.7) So now We both are downstairs Checking out whose gas is Leaking, I again Went upstairs (Where most of our flat persons were standing on the Stairs) taking & discussing about the incident, Flat No.8 Aunty 1st told me (Somebody) might have Burnt Agarbatti (incense Stick) like this (which was wrong) later she told me that outside Flat No.14 the Smell of L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leak is Extra Strong, I hurriedly went Flat No. 14 (Which Was LOCKED) to Check the Smell & when put my nose near its Door, Voila!!! the Door was Smelling like L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leaking, I was now More than 80% Percent Confirmed that this flat No.14 was the Culprit of L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leak of our Building, so I asked their neighbor if anyone has the Phone No. of Person who Live in this Flat (Actually)
Flat No.14 is in Rent, But the Answer was NO one Had the Phone no of the Person who was staying in Flat No.14 (Whose L.P.G. Gas Cylinder was Leaking) & His Door Was Locked.

Now It was a Challenge for us , how to Solve this Issue, its Not ease to Stop the Fire if it happens from a Flat which is LOCKED.

I again went down quickly to inform Mr.Chawhan" (From Flat No.7) that I found the Culprit Flat whose Gas was Leaking, he said do anyone have the Phone No. of Flat No. 14, I said No.....Lets Try our Building Society Office...... they may have the no. of Flat No.14.......we both went to the Society Office, It was Closed.......then We went to the person house who has the keys of the society office (His name is (Mr. Panday E-Block Ground Floor) he opened the door of the Society Office then he searched his office-book & we found the Phone No. of Flat No. 14,

I called the Phone No. with My Phone & I asked the Person that his flat No.14 L.P.G Gas is Leaking, The Surprise is The Person from the Other End Told me that He Don't have L.P.G. Gas Cylinder in his House.

& He said He Lives in Pune, He has given his Flat on RENT, He said His Rent Person (Also Don't Have Gas Cylinder)

We all became surprise that how can this be true when I (Evewin Lakra) Checked Flat No. 14 Door Twice & Yes the Smell was coming from his House Only.......!!!!!!!


Later On That person said He'll inform his Rent person to Go & Check......!!!!!

In the mean time while I was returning our flat Building from the society office few ladies of our complex asked me, what happened, I briefly explained them whats the case, then I again came back home,

Told mom to check the house, she also went to flat no.14 & came home saying 1st she thought it was the smell of rotten cabbage but then she said its not Its L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leaking from LOCKED Flat No.14


Then Mr. Chawhan again met me & asked me to come down & said he spoke with the Rent Person of Flat No.14 he Told him that he's coming in 10 minutes to Open his flat.

We were waiting for him in the complex campus & then Flat No.14 person arrived in his Honda Activa Scooter, We followed him & asked him if he uses L.P.G. Gas Cylinder ? that person answered YES, He have Small Tank of L.P.G. Gas Cylinder with Burner in his house & few days back only He got that Cylinder to his Rent Flat No.14,

We followed & asked him to open the door & we suggested him NOT to LIGHT Up any Electrical Equipment when he enters his Home,

The Moment he Opened his Door of Flat No.14 (SUPER-SHARP Smell of L.P.G. Gas Cylinder Leaking came from his House) Now everyone was giving him suggestions what to do & What Not To Do.......!!!!!!

1st that person kept the leaking cylinder to his balcony as suggested by our neighbors who was standing there,,,,,,,, I told him to check if his Cylinder Regulator is Opened or Closed ........!!!!!!

Then few aunties suggested him to keep the Leaking-Cylinder to the Terrace for Safety which was actually suggested by the Gas Cylinder person when one aunty called the Gas Cylinder Repair man.

So he finally kept the cylinder to the terrace......& the Next Day i.e. Today 25th March 2017 I saw that person carrying the Cylinder in his Honda Activa & taking it to the Place from where He bought it........!!!!!


End of My True Story
that happened Yesterday ......... Thankyou God For Solving this Serious Issue without any Harm to anyone.........!!!!!!

Note:
Evewin Lakra Suggesting Everyone to Double-Check their L.P.G. Gas Cylinder whenever they are going out........it doesn't take much time to Check the Cylinder for any Foul-Smell (Leak) for the Safety of everyone.......!!!!!!


Do forward this Blog Post to your Friends & family whom you care about & Good Day to Everyone........!!!!!!


 ########### ########### ########### ###########
Jubilee Park Gladiolus Flowers 2rd March 2017 (Youtube Video) Blog Post:

Jubilee Park Gladiolus Flowers 2rd March 2017 (Youtube Video)  

Founders Day 2017 (PP2017) (Blog Post)

Founders Day 2017 (PP2017) (Youtube Video)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment