Art Prints

Friday 19 October 2012

Dahlia (Part-3) 5 Images

"When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other. "
~Chinese Proverb


"Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands."
~Japanese Proverbs


"Flowers are our greatest silent friends."
~ Jim Brown



"This dragonfly came up to me. He was hovering right in front of my face, and I was really examining him, thinking, How does he see me? I became enlightened."
~Ziggy Marley


Am So Enchanted By My Golden Dragonfly Shimmering So Bright Under The Wintery Sun Sooooo Gorgeously! :) :) :) So In LOve With This Heavenly Beauty! :)  


“If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live.”
~ Albert Einstein 


Pics Shot By "Dolly Lakra"

No comments:

Post a Comment