Art Prints

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Britannia Fruit & Nut Christmas Cake



Britannia Fruit & Nut Christmas Cake (Youtube Video)



Good Evening Good People, this is "Evewin Lakra" Back with another product review video.

Just now I've uploaded my latest video which I've shot on the Christmas Day about "Britannia Fruit & Nut Christmas Cake"
Hope You'll like it...... Enjoy the Winter Christmas Season with Delicious Britannia Fruit & Nut Cake.!!!!

Good Points of Britannia Fruit & Nut Cake:
Tasty & Nutty Cake
Value for money

 



Bad Points of Britannia Fruit & Nut Cake:
Though the "Outer Cardboard Pack" Looks really Nice & going well with the Christmas THEME, Its NOT EASY to OPEN because of its SHAPE,
it would have been better if Britannia Fruit & Nut Cake comes in a SIMPLE SQUARE BOX for Easy Opening.

Final Verdict:
Overall its a Wonderful Cake to Try on the Festive Christmas & New-Year  Season,


I'll be making more & more "Product Reviews" videos for you all very soon......so do Visit My Blog & My youtube Channel on a Regular basis.





 This is "Evewin Lakra" Signing off.........Peace & Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment